Saturday 13 July 2013

Crusty fame

Just a quick one today, and moving away from the recent spate of 28mm and Blood Bowl posts.

By Dagger or Talon, the first supplement for Tomorrow's War, was just released.

I'm chuffed to say that one of the many illustrations is of my humble GZG Crusties. There are many beautiful and inspiring pictures in the book, and it's really nice to be included amongst them!

'Crusty troops on patrol in one of the marshy jungle
regions common to the Marshborn Cantonment'

4 comments:

  1. Thats great news well done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool. I ordered myself a copy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great picture! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome well done. That's really pleasing to see mate.

    On another note, I had no idea you were into Tomorrows War.

    We must talk further. I'll be in touch via other means.

    ReplyDelete